The following qualifications, among others, are essential to be considered for a Wonder Kidz Franchise:
- Enjoy working with young children
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed
- The ability to manage finances
- A willingness to personally devote full time best efforts to the day to day operations of the Wonder Kidz Franchise
- A willingness to complete a comprehensive training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a Wonder Kidz Franchise
- Financial resources
- Committed to the cause of providing good quality education to young children
You would need to have a minimum of 1800 sq.ft. On the ground floor with an open play area to match in a residential location. Independent access, attached wash rooms and good ventilation are the other mandatory requirements. As a general rule bigger the area better are the chances of security the Wonder Kidz franchise.
Typically a new franchise will cost about INR 6, 00,000/- to INR 10, 00,000/- This cost would include the cost of ambience, equipment and startup franchisee fees.
Wonder kIdz trains qualifying Franchisees in the Wonder kidz curriculum and delivery method, as well as business strategies for owning and operating a successful Wonder kIdz franchise. In addition to this franchisees also take part in our continuing skill enhancement programs.
The availability of franchisee in specific geographic areas must be discussed with the Wonder Kidz franchising team in the specific territory for which you have interest.
Profitability varies depending upon a number of factors, including location, occupancy and operating costs and the ability of the franchisee to manage and control the business. Questions related to profit and loss are discussed during a later stage of the selection process.
Ask a Question
If you do not find the answer for your question, you can ask us by submitting it using form below: