Admission Policies & Guidelines
Stay determined with the insightful Pre-School admission policies-
Wonder Kidz welcomes parents & their kids respectively for the interaction session during the admissions. We have well-framed admission guidelines that require an ultimate concentration with an absolute top-notch recognition from the parents to abide them accordingly.
Wonder Kidz aids the students with the best quality of education for creating a foundation of the child’s early stages. Our early childhood programs help in formulating the development of the child & brain by exploring them towards activities and learning programs. With our disciplined faculty and staffs, ensure that the parents abide the guidelines during and after the admission.
- Once the parents are taken to the counseling sessions where as soon as the counseling gets completed the admission process begins.
- A parent is allowed to take a look around the school premises and understand how we initiate the nurturing of the little brains through various latest educational equipments & toys.
- Fee structure is disclosed publically, neither on the website nor on the phone. It will be available when you visit the school personally for an interaction.
- After getting the details about the fees structure and according to the same have to abide by the payment in a prescribed period entirely.
- Once the admission process is fulfilled you can collect the school uniform, bags and students kit from the school office.
- Admission receipts along with the payment receipts must be maintained until the child is admitted in the school.
- Please inform the school authority about any preexisting physical, emotional issues or diseases that a child may have or is prone to.
- Parents must provide consent to the school authority to post their child’s photographs/videos taken in school or outside during any school activity/event/trip on the Wonder Kidz official pages whether on social media or our own website where it will be visible to public.
- Escort card issued is mandatory for the parents/attendant/relative/local guardian who would be responsible for collecting the child from the school or via school cab.
- School Authority must have parent’s consent to handle emergencies by way of any means. Parents will be informed at the earliest about the emergency however, Wonder Kidz shall not be held responsible for any unexpected incident that may occur during any treatment even when the required precautionary measures were taken.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CHILD’S ADMISSION-
“1.5 to 2 yrs. Is the right age for the child to start going to pre-school. You’d be amazed by what infants are capable of doing. Your child can”
- Discriminate tastes and smells by the age of 2 month.
- Recognize toys by the age of 4 months.
- Distinguish faces and voices by the age of 6 months.
- Understand several words and retain mental images by 12 months.
- Remember pictures and use memory to relate to familiar objects by the age of 18 months.
- Play Group – 1.5 to 2.5 yrs. (Child must complete 1 year before 31st of March)
- Nursery – 2.5 to 3.5 yrs. (Child must complete 2 year before 31st of March
- KG-I – 3.5 to 4.5 yrs. (Child must complete 3 year before 31st of March)
- KG-II – 4.5 to 5.5 yrs. (Child must complete 4 year before 31st of March)
- Wonder Kidz adopts a first-come-first- admit policy for enrollment to its programs. The documents required at the time of admission:
- Duly filled Admission Form with all the necessary details & cheques for the fee.
- A self attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by a civic body.
- Three passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph each of both the parents.
- Transport facility is available at Pug Marks.
- It will be the responsibility of the parents/attendant to drop and pick up the child well on time at the allotted location and they must carry the Escort Card to collect the child from the stop.
- Parents who wish to discontinue the transport facility for their child should inform the school office at least one month in advance.
- One month written notice is required to withdraw the child from the school.
- On withdrawal NO AMOUNT would be REFUNDED in any case.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS-
In case of any change in residential address or contact numbers, parents need to inform the school authorities in writing immediately.
ADMISSION HELPLINE NO: 9407515290